Mammoth Safety Workwear
Manufactured in South Africa, the Genesis overall boasts more features than any other polycotton conti currently available in the workplace.
Unique '2-way palm pockets', a secret 'hide-a-way pocket' and '5 pocket' trousers are just three of the innovative new styling features of the Genesis Overall. Premium YKK Vislon zips, triple stitching and a generous cut, come standard in every Overall.
Our 65/35 polycotton Overalls are constructed using a high quality 240gm fabric which ensures greater strength, better performance and durability. Other fabric options in the Genesis range include J54 SABS approved 100% cotton, stone washed denim, flame retardant and acid resistant fabric.
Mammoth Genesis overalls are sold as separates - jackets and trousers are sold individually to allow for a custom fit. This allows for greater flexibility and comfort for the wearer.
MAKE THE MOVE TO MAMMOTH GENESIS TODAY - SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY!
Mammoth Safety Workwear : Features
- Triple stitching on shoulder, armhole & yoke
- Double chest pockets with overlap press stud & pen pocket
- Concealed 'hide-a-way' pocket at inside chest
- Front jacket waist '2-way' pockets
- Side vents for extra comfort
- Premium SABS YKK 2-colour vision zipper
- 5 pocket pants
- Triple stitching on inner leg